Seafood Intelligence Report Atlantic Cod is a monthly 50-page+ subscription report published by the Icelandic seafood consultancy Marko Partners.
Seafood Intelligence Report is primarily focused on presenting the trade and value added flow for Atlantic Cod (Gadus morhua). The report contains five main sections: Supply, Exports, Imports, Special focus, and Market intelligence.
- Supply: The supply section presents an overview the supply from major countries. This includes landings and ex-vessel prices as well as a forecast.
- Exports: In the export section a detailed monthly export data, including volume and price information (FOB) from the major exporting countries is presented.
- Imports: The import section presents detailed monthly import data, including volume and price information for selected product categories to the major importing countries for cod products.
- Special focus: This section presents a closer look at diverse topics and in-depth analysis and focus on various topics such as the market for fresh products, salted product market developments, TAC and ITQ, regulation and fisheries management, customs and tariffs, special company inserts, and more.
- Market intelligence: Recent news and market intelligence including taking a look at focus on interesting new markets and developments that will impact the market for cod and companies in the seafood industry.
Email us today for more information, or to order a copy.